Hey there, I am Christie!
Most days you can find me at home in yoga pants or running around the town with my son, Keone.
I am a Venezuelan-American now living in Arizona.
I am happily married to my best friend of seven years.
I am the mom to the cutest one year old boy.
I am a busy student mom squeezing assignments in during nap time.
When I am not busy with school or normal mom life, you can find me cuddled in bed with my hubby watching some of our favorite shows.
The things I am most passionate about in life are: my family and helping others.
I want to inspire wives/moms through my own personal journey.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- I was adopted when I was a baby.
- My left arm is shorter than my right one.
- I prefer home-cooked, fresh meals over frozen ones.
- I am OBSESSED with cleaning products and candles.
- My husband taught me how to cook.